Masterclass with Super-Investors
Hard Cover, 452 pages
Masterclass with Super Investors is a curated compilation of in-depth interviews with some of India’s most accomplished stock market investors.
For book abstract click here
For list of interviewees, click here
Dispatch of books will start from the 3rd week of December, 2018 (On First Come First Serve Basis)
Shipping Charges Additional : Domestic at Rs. 140/- per book and International at Rs. 1000/- per book
Masterclass with Super Investors is a curated compilation of in-depth interviews with some of India’s most accomplished stock market investors. Each of these investors has at least a few decades of experience investing in the Indian stock markets, and have successfully navigated the highs and lows of the market. They bring together different investment styles, thus giving us a variety of perspectives and tools to use in the market.
The areas covered in the book are:
– their background and how they started in the stock markets
– evolution of the investment framework
– case studies of their past investment successes
– case studies of their mistakes (both omission and commission)
– the process of idea generation and portfolio construction
– views of investing in cyclicals, taking leverage, going short, timing the markets at the extremes
– views on macros
– developing the right temperament and habits
– the process of wealth creation with capital milestones
– advise to new investors
We hope you find the book as insightful and practical as we found the whole process of conducting
For any query/ issue, please contact us at email@example.com
Contents Preface ix Chapter 1. Ramesh Damani 13 Chapter 2. Raamdeo Agrawal 61 Chapter 3. Rajashekar Iyer 93 Chapter 4. Anil Goel 155 Chapter 5. Govind Parikh 175 Chapter 6. Bharat Jayantilal Patel 215 Chapter 7. Hiren Ved 241 Chapter 8. Kenneth Andrade 313 Chapter 9. Vijay Kedia 341 Chapter 10. Shyam Sekhar 369 Chapter 11. Chaitanya Dalmia 405 Our Key Takeaways 445
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.